Wednesday 22 May 2013

Looking forward


I have to go in for radioiodine treatment in a couple of weeks time. This involves me being in radiation in hospital, and then being isolated for a couple of weeks afterwards at home (just because I have to avoid pregnant women and children under 16. Just in case).

This gives me a chance to sort out a few things around the house. Like, organising my drawers (*snorts*), organising my toiletries and make up (*snorts...at any attempt at organisation*). Once I'm allowed to be around other people again, there's some other things I'd like to do!

For instance I'd like to go on some day trips, because Ilkley and Harrogate look like lovely places! 

I might revamp my make-up collection and give myself a nice little Spring/Summer makeover!

My sister is getting married so I'm looking forward to the wedding and hen do.

The Lion King is apparently coming to Bradford so I would like to see that if I can!

So, that is my summertime to do list (let's be real, the stuff to do with organising my life might not happen)  I may add more, but for now this gives me something to think about when I'm avoiding people!


No comments:

Post a Comment