Friday 19 April 2013

The difference a good night's sleep makes!

I woke up feeling much brighter today! Tired, but brighter. For when I came downstairs there was a package for me! Some of my lovely friends had sent me a new dressing gown and some slippers! What a beautiful surprise for me to wake up to!

Also, Julie did indeed bring me David Tennant! Except that this one is tiny and made of cardboard and I can KISS IT AT NIGHT BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP!!! What? He's coming to the hospital to watch over me!

In the spirit of positivity, here are some other nice things that have happened this week!

1) Having a nice pot of tea and a chat with my friend Natalie on Monday! She surprised with a secondhand copy of my favourite Harry Potter book that I can take with me when I go for my radiation treatment. That way, if I do have to get rid of it when I finish the treatment, it wouldn't be as bad as if I had to get rid of my original copy.

2)The pre-op went much better than I thought it would (and when I say that, I mean no needles were involved)

3)Making a new friend! A lovely girl named Rachel, who, it turns out, I have quite a few things in common with!

4)Lovely presents from lovely friends!

5)A nice catch-up Pizza Hut with my friend Becky!

I'm tired, but at least I don't hate all the things this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment