Tuesday 1 September 2015

Life update

Pills, Pills, Pills A bit like that Destiny's Child song, but I'm talking about pills instead of bills. I feel like I am on a LOT of medication right now, and honestly it does get me down. I'm on thyroxine, alfalcalcidol, calcichews, progesterone, and as of today I am on something I don't remember the name of but it's for my crazy acnefied skin. I feel like it's all kind of necessary, but it's just annoying to have to factor all these pills into my day. Not only that, but I feel the progesterone is doing strange things to my body. I guess it just needs time to settle down but until then I'm feeling a bit miserable, not going to lie. I sometimes feel like I'm not in control of my own body, and that is not a nice feeling. Moving On With Life Or at least trying to! It's something I'm really struggling with. I do know that exciting things can happen when you say yes, or,"I'll do it!" without giving it a second thought, but it's difficult to say either those things when you've been through scary stuff. It's like being a in a tug-of-war with yourself where you really want to move forward but it's like this barrier goes up. The weird thing is, it's like I've out the barrier there. I've built a wall and then run into it! So, I'm trying to do things bit-by-bit. I have spoken to my singing teacher about becoming certified with the Institute of Vocal Advancement (same as her) and as a short-term goal I'm going to try and have ten consistent lessons with her, and also to learn the scales. I have time on my hands in which to do this! I want to be like a baby bird and just...Jump out of the nest and start flying! I Can't Believe It Is September! How strange. I'm going to make an almost-the-end-of-the-year resolution to stop being so hard on myself. I am my biggest critic and I make myself feel so bad about myself! I need to stop doing that! **************************************** That is all for now, I think! I thought I had more to say but apparently I don't! Will be back soon with a much more positive update, hopefully, but sometimes you just need to vent!

No comments:

Post a Comment